Welcome!!

Welcome to Anne and Brian's blog! We created this site in the hopes that people will be able to stay more fully informed about our busy lives, and the plans we have to graft them together. Check out the posts below. We'd love to hear your comments about anything we write, so please feel free to do so. In addition, most of the information about our wedding can be found in the links to the left of the page, so click on those as well. Enjoy!!

~Anne and Brian

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I sold my house!

The first big step in merging our lives is to live in the same place... While we're not doing that just yet, we took one giant step forward today. I sold my condo, and I'm moving into a short-term lease apartment for the next few months. Fortunately, this gives us some liquidity, and will let us move my stuff to Anne's easily. Farewell pictures of my place, and pics of the new apartment will follow soon!

1 comment:

bflouke said...

Sold the condo and made money!!!

Granted it was not as much as we had hoped for but in light of the depressed housing market we were glad it sold.

When Brian was unsure if he would be able to sell his condo he stated "The joys of home ownership were overstated and he would never own one again". I wonder if he changed his tune as he was depositing his proceeeds in his bank account.